New Telephone Service now available for donors!
There is a new telephone service which means that donors can ring the PGS direct to set up their direct debit gift. A personalised notice for your church which can be used in parish magazines and in correspondence or posted on your A Church Near You page, website or any other online presence is available from Julie Podd, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Donors can call 0333 002 1271 and will need to have the following information to hand in order to set up a PGS direct debit donation to donate to their church (lines open 9.00am – 5.00pm, Monday to Friday):
- The name of the parish they wish to donate to
- The PGS code for their parish. This is the one piece of information that the donor will not have so please ensure they have this information to guarantee the gift goes to the correct parish (this is available from your parish Treasurer)
- Personal bank account details
- They will need to confirm if they wish to increase their gift in line with inflation each year
- Confirm if they are eligible for Gift Aid.