- This event has passed.
BCDM: Leading Small Groups
September 18, 2018 @ 7:00 pm£25
More details and registration are now open at www.dioceseofcoventry.org/BCDM/modules
We are often so busy leading our small groups that we don’t have a chance to stop and reflect on where we are or where God is calling us to go.
This five week course creates space to reflect on leadership, fellowship, faith and outreach within our small groups. The purpose is to reflect on the importance of each area, how our group is engaging with it and to share practical resources and ideas to take back and use within our groups.
Dates and Time: 5 Wednesday evenings, from 19th Sept to 17th Oct.
- Healthy Small Groups: Discuss the purpose and characteristics of a small group and how we reflect on their health.
- Growing Gifts: Identify how to best use the gifts you and others bring to the group.
- Strengthening Fellowship: Explore how we nurture a community of fun, love and forgiveness.
- Deepening Faith: Discuss different ways we can connect with God in our groups and our personal lives.
- Reaching Out: Consider how we approach outreach as a group and how we encourage each individual too.